Miss you Big Lad

Thursday 30 August 2007

You put your right leg in.........

Mum thought you all would like to see a pic of Sally and me doing the oaky koaky, so here it is:

I'm not sure if I like Sally or not, she keeps coming up to me and asking me to play, but I don't want to, so I'll turn my face away so I can't see her, to be honest, I hate telling you this, but she scares me, mum calls me a big wimp, but she doesn't understand, how does she know Sally's not going to do something horrid to me.

She's had to stay in since she arrived as she'd started a new course of jabs while at the Collie Trust, so we went out last weekend without her, we visited a GIANTS golf course

This is a good view, isn't it?





5 comments:

Katherine and Pippa said...

I think you are dancing nicely together. But I don't know what the oakie cokey is. Do you think other dogs know? Apparently mistress knows and thinks it is funny.

Pippa

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

You are dancing together so well! It looks like you have been practicing but it probably just comes naturally.

That sure does look like a giants golf course. Did you see any giants?

Ume said...

dats an amazing view! were there giant golf balls too?

Kerrio said...

Hi Harry - not stopped by in AGES. Good to see you an dabout and looking so well and happy!

Snogs from the dogs

Kerrio & co

Freda said...

Hey Harrys and Sallys,

Cooools photos. Nice scenerys. What a great dance step! You make a nice couples.

My peeps use to live nears a Giant golf links. I think that's why they now glows. Arf! Arf!

Wuufs!

Ƨ