Miss you Big Lad

Sunday 19 August 2007

Sally from the alley


This is my new friend Sally, she is 19" short, she was in a dog pound in N Wales before being transferred to the Border Collie Trust


It's a funny old life, I was in a dog's home in S Wales before being transferred to the Border Collie Trust, I wonder what is it with Welsh strays and the Collie Trust that mum finds irresistible? Oh of course, it's moi! Huge Happy HANDSOME Hairy Harry, hhmmm, what is Sally then? Short ....? .....? Sally.


She kept asking me to play and charging at me with a yoghurt pot yesterday, I thought it best that I stood real still, but she still kept skidding into me, so I told her to clear off, not nastily, just mumbled under my breath that I am the boss, better not write that too big as mum and dad are really.


I've heard mum saying that she's a little angel and that she is really well behaved, but I'm still waiting to see what she's like when she gets her paws under the table, then I'll let you all know the proper truth.


HHHandsomeHHarry.

7 comments:

Headgirl said...

Hi Harry,

Sally looks a good girl, I'm sure you'll be great friends soon...

I've finally got around to up-dating my Blog Friends list, & I've happilly included you with link.

pats
Blue

Juno said...

Hello Harry.. Sally looks a well-behaved diggie. ;) Keep us updated, ok?

Momo xoxo

Lizzy said...

Hi Harry, I like your blog. Sally is very cute, I think she looks pretty well-behaved. =)

Sparky

Freda said...

Hey Harrys (and Sallys), glad you met.

Wows, cooools, neatos. Harry has a girls friend... Harry has a girls friend...

You a luckys man. Sallys looks like a reals sweetie. And that pic of you standin' on the hill over lookin' your domains... It's soo prettys there. And I likes your up close and personal photo. Soo handsomes.

You and Sallys will get along fines.

Wuufs!

Ƨ

Ume said...

hi HHHandsomeHHarry,
u got a girlfren now! when Harry Met Sally... how sweet!
i'm sure u 2 r gonna be great pals!

Katherine and Pippa said...

What a darling. She looks lovely. You will be able to play so many nice games together and chase things too.

Rabbits for example (myself I prefer cats but each to their own)

Pippa

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Sounds like Sally is going to keep you on your toes Harry!

Katy x