Miss you Big Lad

Thursday 11 October 2007

Confined to barracks


Well hello everyone, I'm gonna make all you entire dogs really jealous now, not that I care twopence myself, cos I lost my bits years ago, but I'm living with a tart named Sally from the Alley. When she came to live with us no-one knew if she'd had her bits removed (or spayed, as humans call it), but it has become very clear in the last couple of day, that she has still got them, so she's confined to barracks at the moment. She keeps coming up to me and whispering in my ears, (well if sticking her nose half way down my earole can be called whispering) and staring at me, she's even lying on my bed, mum says she'll become even more of a tart too over the next week, but luckily I won't have to put up with it again, cos mum says as soon as she can Sally is going to have her bits removed.

7 comments:

Harry said...

What a floozy!

Toodle pip,

Harry x

Kerrio said...

HHH... I hope you are being suitably sympathetic!!!
And laughing... I expect.

Snogs from the dogs

Kerrio & co

ABBY & HOLLY DOGS said...

Poor sally, Harry it's a good job you are so laid back We think sally could get even friendlier very soon. We know we can rely n you not to let us down with that little tart. It looks like we'll have you to ourselves on the walks at last.
Sorry sally we do enjoy your company, sharing sniffs and chasing rabbits- you don't chase rabbits? Holly and Harry will show you how once you can come out again.
See you soon
love Holly and Abby

Freda said...

Hey Harrys,

It takes lots of self controls but I guess that was taken cares for you sometimes ago. Sorrys.

My Mr. peeps rubs me on my butts and it DRIVES ME CRAZYS!! I can understands why she is minin' your ear. Just hang in theres a little bit longer and when her bits are gone you can just rub her butts and she'll love you all the sames. Arf! Arfs!

Wuufs!

Ƨ

P.S. Thanks for sniffin' by. You beat me to its.

Headgirl said...

Obviously, you are a true gentleman!
Poor Sally from the Alley will have to be sorted,be kind to her then.

Pats & pets
Blue

Ume said...

hi HHHHarry,
how's Sally?

Lacy said...

woofie HHH!!! hmmmm sally from da alley..iz her tryin to seduce u..

b asfe,
;)lacylulu