Miss you Big Lad

Tuesday 23 October 2007

Healing Thoughts

Please will all my pals out there send some healing thoughts to Hector. He lives with Deb my mum's youngest human (she's the one on the pic of 'A trip to Cleeve Hill'), they adopted him from The Blue Cross about 2 years ago when he was 13 years old, he was suffering from hyperthyroidism, but they took him on knowing he'd be on medication for the rest of his life, well aparently this condition causes heart problems, which he has now got, so tomorrow morning he is going into the vets to have a load of fluid removed from round his heart, then hopefully he can have medication to keep it at bay. Deb and her husband Neil really helped me get back on my feet when I was really ill, that is why I want you all to send healing thoughts......PLEASE

5 comments:

Lacy said...

woofies HHHHarry!!! nice to meeteded u...i shure hopies Hector feelies better sooons..u is a verwy handsome fellow...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

Lacy said...

woofies again HHH!! me haded my mama go and try to helpies little amber...it wuznt much but at lease we helped a litty tinny bits..

b safe,
;)lacylulu

Harry said...

Oh poor Hector. We love cats here, so we are all praying he feels better soon. Flakes is a rescued old girl too, so we know what it's like worrying about these puss cats.

Toodle pip,
Harry x

Mary-Margaret O'Brien said...

HHHHhi, HHHHarry!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and the nice thoughts. I'll be posting some more pictures tonight when I can get Mom off the computer. It's pretty ugly around here.

So very nice to meet you, big guy!

Love, Mary-Margaret

PS - As Lt Chaplain of the Yorkie Brigade I will be conducting a prayer vigil for Hector this evening. Paws up...paws together...and heads are bowed.

Sophie Brador said...

Hey HHHHarry, I will cross all my paws and think only good things for Hector, even though he's a cat and cats are always scratching me. It's not my fault I keep trying to pick them up. I would only try to pick up Hector to give him a healing love nibble. Honest. I hope he gets better soon.

xo
SB