Miss you Big Lad

Monday 23 July 2007

My weekend

I've had an exciting weekend going out in my motor First we set off to a nice place called Dovers Hill (this was me there about a month ago) where there are lots of lovely doggie sniff and lots of these white woolie things but we had to turn back because we couldn't get over the bridge at Bidford on Avonmum took me back to sit in the motor cos I don't like water, she put her wellies on and walked onto the bridge to have a look at the road the other side, but she said there was lots and lots of water there too.
So we went for a walk in a park at Evesham, but there wasn't much park to walk in cos all the water was there too
So we came back home and I had my dinner and went to sleep.


On Sunday my mum said we'll go onto the hills at a place called Bishops Cleeve my bestest place in the world, cos I can see forever and ever
I did lots and lots of exploring
and then we came home and I had my dinner and I was so so tired I went to sleep till Monday


A pic for Pippa who likes landies

6 comments:

Juno said...

Hello Harry, Dovers Hill and your bestest place Bishops Cleeve are so bootiful. I wish I was there to explore lots of stuff with you.
Oh, Harry, i hope you and other doggies in UK stay dry and safe.

Momo xoxo

ps: My mom would love to link your blog to my blog. Hope it's ok with you! :)

Katherine and Pippa said...

Wow the water pix are amazing.

Mistress says she thought your motor would go anywhere - she has seen photos of macho men going anywhere on a green site on the Internet.

Means nothing to me, vehicles are for keeping us dogs warm dry and comfortable. Definitely not wet.
Pippa

Ume said...

hiya HHHHarry,
did u get to chase the woolie thing?
wow... the hills r great for lotsa running!

Vicky said...

Not sure if I'm supposed to post on my own blog, but I need to answer some questions.
Momo, I'm safe where I live, but there are lots and lots of others who haven't got their homes to live in anymore, some haven't even got the luxury of water from a tap and have to queue at tankers or for bottles that the army are giving out. I feel so sorry for them.
Pippa, The water in some places is over 4 feet deep, Mum says she'd need a snorkel to go through that. There were some really nice red landies that you'd like, helping with the floods though, I'll add a pic to this post.
Ume, No I'm not allowed to do that, the farmer would be allowed to shoot me if I did.

Katherine and Pippa said...

Hey Harry - you posts if you want -lots do, we forget.

Thank you for adding the extra piccy. We liked it very much.

We hav eleft another comment further up...


Ruffs Kate & Pippa

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

All that water is very scary. We have had a lot of rain too but we are lucky that it just fills up the street and then drains away. We feel very sorry for the people who live where the water isn't draining away.