Miss you Big Lad

Tuesday 24 July 2007

Robindog

Thought it was about time I introduced you to Robin, he’s er……….my nephew?…………..er, no, that’s not right, cos I’m adopted, so who is he? Perhaps he’s just a friend, anyway, he lives with my mums eldest human and her human partner and he lives lots and lots of big walks away in somewhere called Hampshire.
They don’t always call him Robin, they sometimes call him something else, but I won’t say what that is on here. My mum says it’s what humans call other humans when one charges another too much for something, I call him it cos he steals my toys.

I’ve told him to write a blog of his own, but he says he’s too busy cos he has to work full time at his dad’s print works during the week. I told him to sneak into the office and steal a computer (cos he’s good at stealing), but he said cos he wears a blue collar it means he’s a DOGual worker and he’s not allowed in the offices.

Nearly every weekend he goes mountain biking with his mum and dad, where he likes to jump into the big muddy puddles and roll in fox poo.
He recently had to have an operation on his throat cos he had a big lump growing, his mum and dad were really worried cos they thought it was cancer, but it was caused by a stick that had gone down his throat, he’s all better now though and still as naughty.
My mum bought him this ASBO t-shirt recently cos she says he deserves it
P.S.
I want to say thank you very much to UmeVerse for awarding me a Rockin Dog Bloger, it's an honour as I haven't been here very long.
I am giving it to all of you as you've all made me feel really welcome, but the 5 I will mention are

7 comments:

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hehehe, he looks like lots of fun! J x

Ume said...

keke... does Robin noe wat ASBO means?

oh HHHHarry, u can click on the "Rockin' Dog Blogger" award, save & paste it onto your blog. n u may like to give it to 5 other dogs whom u think deserve the award.
sori, i din explain in my post.

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Robin looks like a cool dog, I better watch out whe I eat sticks from now on!

Licks
Oscar x

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Harry, thanks for your kind comment. I've only been blogging since February but I've already made lots of pals and I'm sure you will too! J x

Katherine and Pippa said...

Hi Harry.

Robin looks a sweety. And doesn't deserve an ASBO.

Thanks for the award.

I wonder if I am the only dog who has got each rocking award? (boy, dog, and girl!)

Pippa

Juno said...

Harry... I love sticks but I'll be careful from now on. Robin looks like a very cool dog.

Momo xoxo

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

Robin sounds like he should be part dachsie ... we are good at helping ourselves to the things we want ... as long as they aren't too high up. We hope you get to play with Robin soon and we can see pictures of you together! But tell him not to eat anymore sticks! Sticks are for chewing on but not swallowing!