Miss you Big Lad

Thursday 19 July 2007

Yippee it's Thursday

First let me say thank you again to all my new friends, my mum has put you all in my cyberpals list, which is quite embarrasing as I haven't barked at any of you yet, but as soon as she gives me some peace and stops trying to tell me what to do, I promise I will.

On Thursdays (and sometimes other days too) I see my girlfriends, Holly and Abby.
While the humans do lots of chinwagging Holly and me run around chasing bunnies and squiggles through the bushes and do lots of sniffs. The bunnies leave us lots of nice currants, which if the humans don't see we manage to pinch.

Abby's not allowed to join us, but there's a different story altogether, I've told them to start their own blog, cos I know Holly will snitch on Abby and tell you all the gossip.

6 comments:

wally said...

Hello! Pippa told me to stop by and I do what Pippa says. Lovely to meet you. Your field looks wonderful. I could take loads of naps there.

wally.

Charlie said...

Your girlfriends look really fun, Harry!
- Charlie

Freda said...

Hi Harrys (and Abbys and Hollys),

Bunny chasin'! Hmmm... As longs as they aren't (Delta)Bunnies that's okays. Arf! Arf! I like to hunt voles.

We have lots and lots of reeeallys big jackrabbits here. Maybe some jillrabbits, too. 1,2 1,2 two were playin' in our front gardens just the others day. I may have barked it in my twitter at
http://twitter.com/deltabunny.

I bets rabbit currants are pretty yummies but they aren't to my tastes.

That would be soo cooools if Abbys and Hollys started their owns barkin' place.

Wuufs!

Ƨ

One Little Birdie said...

Hi, Harry! It's sooo cool that we have new blog friends from all the way across the biiig pond. Welcome to blogging & thanks for including us in your friends. You are very handsome indeed.

Katherine and Pippa said...

Hey Harry

You got some catching up to do. Don't you think I have an impressive lists of girlfriends?

But yours are real and we are looking forward to seeing them blog too. Because they have already barked hello - or their mum has.

Do you think they would want to be my girlfriends too? :)

Lots of ruffs Pippa

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

Hello, Harry!

Pippa told us you were blogging and asked us to come visit you and welcome you to the world of blogging. We look forward to hearing all about your adventures ... or just about your naps. We love having lots of friends and we hope you don't mind if we add you to our list!